Eco Femme Cloth Pad Starter Bundle (Save 10%)
- 1 x Eco Femme Reusable Cloth Pantyliner (3-pack)
- 1 x Eco Femme Reusable Cloth Day Pad
- 1 x Eco Femme Reusable Cloth Night Pad
With every purchase of an Eco Femme pad, you also buy 1 pad for an Indian adolescent girl through Eco Femme's Pad for Pad program.
- 100% organic unbleached Indian cotton
- Stitched in one piece
- Top layer: cotton flannel
- Inner layers: Multi layers cotton flannel
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL
- Closes with one nickel-free metal push button
How do I wash cloth pads?
Cloth pads can be hand washed or machine washed. Soaking or rinsing soiled pads in cold water before hand/machine washing helps to remove as much blood as possible and prevent stains.
How long can the pads last?
Depending on how often they are used, cloth pads for daily use tend to last about 18 months to 2 years, while pads that are used just once a month typically last longer — anywhere from 3-7 years.
Do cloth pads smell?
Many cloth pad users have reported that there is very little or no smell at all. Cloth pads allow moisture to evaporate, and less moisture means fewer bacteria to produce unwanted smells.
Click here for more FAQs
|Location||Order Value||Tracked Package|
|Asia||S$60 and above||FREE|
|Rest of World||-||S$21.90|
After payment has been verified, your order will be shipped within 2-3 working days.
Shipping will take about 3-5 working days.
View our Shipping Page for more information.