Lunette Menstrual Cup - Model 1 (Small)
Most Recommended Beginner's Cup
All Lunette menstrual cups give you a comfortable, safe, odourless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day.
Easy to keep clean and lasting for several years, this product basically pays for itself after just 3 months!
Made with soft, medical-grade silicone which is BPA and chemical-free. It’s produced with the highest standards, testing and love.
Each Lunette menstrual cup comes with a pouch (so you can keep it with you for whenever you need) and a handy guide.
Lunette Model 1 is suited for:
- Light to moderate flow
- Younger or have not experienced intercourse
- Have not given birth
- Low cervix
- Sensitive bladder
Good hygiene and cleaning practices keep your vagina healthy, and your cup in good condition. The Lunette FeelBetter Cleanser is the best and most hassle-free option for cleaning your cup, both during and in between periods.
- Diameter: 41mm
- Cup body and stem: 72mm
- Cup body without stem: 47mm
- Stem: 25mm
- Volume: 25ml
- Stiffness: Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Model 2
Please refer to our comparison chart to compare the measurements of our different cups.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- USA FDA Approved
- Australia TGA Approved
Which menstrual cup is right for me?
There are several factors to consider when choosing a menstrual cup, namely the amount of flow, your anatomy, the location of your cervix, and the stiffness of the cup. Read our guide on how to select the right menstrual cup based on these factors.
How do I use a menstrual cup?
- Fold and hold your cups with lean hands
- Insert your cup toward your tailbone
- Let it open and rotate it slightly, creating a light seal
- Relax and find the base on your cup with your fingers
- Pinch the base of the cup to break the seal
- Remove & empty.
Click here for full instrucitons.
How do i clean my cup?
You can either wash your cup with mild soap or boil it.
Click here for more FAQs