Hello Cup L - Menstrual Cup
The Hello Cup L is best for those over 35 who feel it’s a bit more roomy up there (possibly thanks to pushing out a small human or two). It’s worth noting that we find physically fit people are often best suited to the S/M regardless of age.
Please refer to our comparison chart to compare the measurements of our different cups.
Good hygiene and cleaning practices keep your vagina healthy, and your cup in good condition. The Lunette FeelBetter Cleanser is the best and most hassle-free option for cleaning your cup, both during and in between periods.
- Diameter: 45mm
- Cup body and 'toggle' stem: 64mm
- Volume: 28ml
- 100% Medical Grade TPE
- Contains no rubber, latex, PBAs, heavy metals or other nasties
- Colours used are certified food grade and comply with EU and FDA standards
Which menstrual cup is right for me?
There are several factors to consider when choosing a menstrual cup, namely the amount of flow, your anatomy, the location of your cervix, and the stiffness of the cup. Read our guide on how to select the right menstrual cup based on these factors.
How do I use a menstrual cup?
- Fold and hold your cups with lean hands
- Insert your cup toward your tailbone
- Let it open and rotate it slightly, creating a light seal
- Relax and find the base on your cup with your fingers
- Pinch the base of the cup to break the seal
- Remove & empty.
Click here for full instrucitons.
How do i clean my cup?
You can either wash your cup with mild soap or boil it.
Click here for more FAQs