LUÜNA Period Cup
The LUÜNA Period Cup is made with medical-grade silicone, and is super soft and flexible to mould to your unique body shape. It has a handy ridged stem for easy removal. For every cup sold, one is donated to vulnerable communities in Asia and the UK.
LUÜNA Period Cup S is suited for:
- Light to Moderate Flow
- Low to Medium Cervix
LUÜNA Period Cup L is suited for:
- Heavy Flow
- High Cervix
Good hygiene and cleaning practices keep your vagina healthy, and your cup in good condition. The Lunette FeelBetter Cleanser is the best and most hassle-free option for cleaning your cup, both during and in between periods.
LUÜNA Period Cup S
- Diameter: 42.5mm
- Cup body and stem: 70.3mm
- Cup body without stem: 48.2mm
- Stem: 16mm
- Volume: 22ml
LUÜNA Period Cup L
- Diameter: 45.5mm
- Cup body and stem: 76.3mm
- Cup body without stem: 52.1mm
- Stem: 17mm
- Volume: 30ml
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- USA FDA Approved
Which menstrual cup is right for me?
There are several factors to consider when choosing a menstrual cup, namely the amount of flow, your anatomy, the location of your cervix, and the stiffness of the cup. Read our guide on how to select the right menstrual cup based on these factors.
How do I use a menstrual cup?
- Fold and hold your cups with lean hands
- Insert your cup toward your tailbone
- Let it open and rotate it slightly, creating a light seal
- Relax and find the base on your cup with your fingers
- Pinch the base of the cup to break the seal
- Remove & empty.
Click here for full instrucitons.
How do i clean my cup?
You can either wash your cup with mild soap or boil it.
Click here for more FAQs