Love Luna Period Underwear Midi Brief - Moderate Absorbency
Our Midi Brief by Love Luna is designed sit a little higher on the waist & a little lower on the legs. Offering a sporty cut and sleek microfibre finish and they are the perfect shape for sport.
What makes this underwear so magic is its super comfortable inbuilt pad. The four layers of protection include a soft cotton lining, absorbent and breathable padding, a waterproof layer and a sleek microfibre outer. Measuring only 3mm in thickness, the padding area is discreet for everyday wear.
- Sizing Guide
SIZE WAIST (CM) HIPS (CM) 6-8 60
88 8-10 65 93 10-12 70 98 12-14 75 103 14-16 80 108
Compare size with other brands of period underwear
Padding: Polyester/Viscose/Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
- Designed in Australia
- Soft Cotton Lining: On the inside closest to your skin (Read: breathable for your vagina)
- Absorbent Padding: Breathable 2x way stretch padding to absorb the spills
- Waterproof layer: The star of the show! Guarding you against any accidental leaks, protecting your sheets, clothing & preventing awkward accidents
- Sleek Microfibre: This is what you're seeing on the outside, and is also the same fabric as our Bikini Brief
- Wash before wear. Cold delicate machine wash with like colours. Do not add softener. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry.
|Location||Order Value||Rate||Delivery Time|
|S$70 and above||FREE||2-7 Days|
|Below S$70||S$3.90||2-7 Days|
|Rest of the World||-||S$19.90||7-14 Days|
Was great for moderate flows, but beware leaks through the seams might happen if flow was slightly heavier
very comfortable for home wear, feels very secure. I can sleep in it on lighter flow days.I wouldn't wear it if I was going out though, there's definitely visible panty line and it feels too thick in hot weather.
It doesn't leak at all for whole day moderate flow. First I wasn't sure but yes it does work well!
I've bought a couple of these so far and they are the most comfortable pairs of period panties I own. I usually wear them with a tampon on my heaviest days or one their own on light days
Great pants- really soft and comfortable they come up a little large so the medium was perfect for me Uk 10 or a uk12