Love Luna Period Underwear Midi Brief - Moderate Absorbency
Our Midi Brief by Love Luna is designed sit a little higher on the waist & a little lower on the legs. Offering a sporty cut and sleek microfibre finish and they are the perfect shape for sport.
What makes this underwear so magic is its super comfortable inbuilt pad. The four layers of protection include a soft cotton lining, absorbent and breathable padding, a waterproof layer and a sleek microfibre outer. Measuring only 3mm in thickness, the padding area is discreet for everyday wear.
- Sizing Guide
SIZE WAIST (CM) HIPS (CM) 6-8 60
88 8-10 65 93 10-12 70 98 12-14 75 103 14-16 80 108
Compare size with other brands of period underwear
Padding: Polyester/Viscose/Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
- Designed in Australia
- Soft Cotton Lining: On the inside closest to your skin (Read: breathable for your vagina)
- Absorbent Padding: Breathable 2x way stretch padding to absorb the spills
- Waterproof layer: The star of the show! Guarding you against any accidental leaks, protecting your sheets, clothing & preventing awkward accidents
- Sleek Microfibre: This is what you're seeing on the outside, and is also the same fabric as our Bikini Brief
- Wash before wear. Cold delicate machine wash with like colours. Do not add softener. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry.
|Location||Order Value||Rate||Delivery Time|
|S$70 and above||FREE||2-7 Days|
|Below S$70||S$3.90||2-7 Days|
|Rest of the World||-||S$19.90||7-14 Days|
I've bought a couple of these so far and they are the most comfortable pairs of period panties I own. I usually wear them with a tampon on my heaviest days or one their own on light days
Great pants- really soft and comfortable they come up a little large so the medium was perfect for me Uk 10 or a uk12
Comfy and absorbent. Should have bought a size up. I bought 8 to 10 (which is my usual dress size).
I really love this solution for my periods as I was looking for a waste free option. The panties are very comfortable and have a good absorption.
It's a lot thinner and softer than the modibodi ones I'm used to! However, it's not as odour-eliminating and I feel that the absorbent portion can be extended longer in front. Perhaps the heavy absorbency one would be a better fit.