Fleurcup Menstrual Cup - Small
The Fleurcup menstrual cup, made in France, is a hygienic and reusable protection for women during their period. Fleurcup is supple and flexible and is positioned in the vagina to collect menstrual fluids.
- Made in France since 2009
- 100% composed of USP Class VI 60 Shore platinum medical silicone
- Does not contain none of the 191 substances of very high concern (SVHC) listed in the latest version of the ECHA candidate list (06/28/2018) at concentrations above 0.1%.
- Produced in a factory that fully complies with current French and European standards, including ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
- Diameter: 41mm
- Cup body and stem: 70mm
- Cup body without stem: 47mm
- Stem: 23mm
- Volume: 25ml
Please refer to our comparison chart to compare the measurements of our different cups.
Good hygiene and cleaning practices keep your vagina healthy, and your cup in good condition. The Lunette FeelBetter Cleanser is the best and most hassle-free option for cleaning your cup, both during and in between periods.
Have more questions? Take a look at our comprehensive FAQ.