Nixit Menstrual Cup / Disc
The nixit is a reusable menstrual disc made of ultra soft silicone and has a unique shape that fits most. When properly inserted, the nixit provides up to 12 hours of leak-free comfort.
The nixit can be worn during penetrative intercourse.
- Double Rim - Extra protection to ensure your period is leak-free and worry-free.
- Unique Circular Design - Our circular shape easily conforms to your body. No confusing sizes. No awkward folds.
- Premium Materials - Ultra soft and flexible. Made in Canada with 100% medical-grade BPA-free silicone
- Stem Free - No stems or strings that irritate.
- Diameter: 70mm
- Volume: 70ml
Please refer to our comparison chart to compare the measurements of our different cups.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- USA FDA Registered
- Authorised for sale by Health Canada
Which menstrual cup is right for me?
There are several factors to consider when choosing a menstrual cup, namely the amount of flow, your anatomy, the location of your cervix, and the stiffness of the cup. Read our guide on how to select the right menstrual cup based on these factors.
How do I use a menstrual cup?
- Fold and hold your cups with clean hands
- Insert your cup toward your tailbone
- Let it open and rotate it slightly, creating a light seal
- Relax and find the base on your cup with your fingers
- Pinch the base of the cup to break the seal
- Remove & empty.
Click here for full instrucitons.
How do i clean my cup?
You can either wash your cup with mild soap or boil it.
Click here for more FAQs