Love Luna Period Panties Midi Brief - Moderate Absorbency
Our Midi Brief by Love Luna is designed sit a little higher on the waist & a little lower on the legs. Offering a sporty cut and sleek microfibre finish and they are the perfect shape for sport.
What makes this underwear so magic is its super comfortable inbuilt pad. The four layers of protection include a soft cotton lining, absorbent and breathable padding, a waterproof layer and a sleek microfibre outer. Measuring only 3mm in thickness, the padding area is discreet for everyday wear.
- Sizing Guide
SIZE WAIST (CM) HIPS (CM) 6-8 60
88 8-10 65 93 10-12 70 98 12-14 75 103 14-16 80 108
Compare size with other brands of period underwear
Padding: Polyester/Viscose/Elastane (Exclusive of trims)
- Designed in Australia
- Soft Cotton Lining: On the inside closest to your skin (Read: breathable for your vagina)
- Absorbent Padding: Breathable 2x way stretch padding to absorb the spills
- Waterproof layer: The star of the show! Guarding you against any accidental leaks, protecting your sheets, clothing & preventing awkward accidents
- Sleek Microfibre: This is what you're seeing on the outside, and is also the same fabric as our Bikini Brief
- Wash before wear. Cold delicate machine wash with like colours. Do not add softener. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Line dry.
Very comfortable. Doesn’t leak I especially like this because it’s material is smooth, and not too thick even wearing under a legging. I’m also pleased that there are color options other than black!
I like the cut as it modestly covers and is comfortable. Really convenient for postpartum use except it leaked one time after about 2 hours of use.
Ok for lighter flow days. I had leakage on my heavy days
Suitable for light flow. I used it as an add on with my cup in case of leakages.
The material and cut are comfortable. It's easier to wash than a cloth pad. It leaked when used with a menstrual cup on my heavy flow day.