INTRODUCTIONThis Privacy Police is provided by LiveLoveLuna LLP. (“LiveLoveLuna”, or “we”, “us” or “our”) to explain how we collect, process and store any personal data belonging to you, meaning information about you which is personally identifiable such as your name, address, telephone number or email address, of everyone who uses our services that are made available via our website at www.liveloveluna.com (the “Website”), and/or on Facebook or Instagram (the “Social Media Channels”), and any related services which we may provide to you periodically. Any personally identifiable information is referred to throughout this policy as "Personal Information" or "data".
ABOUT USWe are a company registered as LiveLoveLuna LLP. We are registered in Singapore, with business registration number T15LL2103G.
INFORMATION COLLECTIONWe may collect and process the following data (“Personal Information”) about you:
- any information that you provide us with when accessing or using our Services;
- details of your use of our Services and the resources or pages that you access;
- any correspondence to/from us
- your interactions with us on our social media channels;
- any information we collect via cookies and other similar technologies, as explained further below.
COOKIES & ADVERTISINGLike many websites and mobile applications, our Service uses “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. These cookies contain non-identifying personal data. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information you submit while using our Services.
- to allow us to recognize you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
- to allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions;
- to collect data such as (but not limited to): the pages you browse, the length of time you spend on our website, etc.
DISABLING COOKIES AND AD IDENTIFIERSYou can disable cookies through your web or phone browser settings but you may find you are not able to enjoy all the features of our Services if you do so. Alternatively, if you do not wish us to collect data as described in this section, you should stop using our Services.
PAYMENT INFORMATIONWhen you make purchases of items through our products and services, we collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers. However, this information is temporarily cached in a way that is unreadable by LiveLoveLuna, and is not stored by us.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONBy using our Services, you agree that we (or any company acting on our behalf and only under our instructions) may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- contacting you, for example wherever customer support is required, or to notify you about updates on our Services;
- improving our Services, for example by reporting and fixing bugs, enhancing your experience when you use our Services, or by providing Services updates;
- engaging you in research and survey, for example by sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes;
- marketing and promotion of our Services and/or related Products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these purposes. For example, we might send you information about merchandise we offer. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com or by opting out during the purchasing process;
- research, analysis, reporting for business intelligence, for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services;
- preventing cheating, crime or fraud. Should the need arise, your information may also be handed to crime and/or fraud prevention agencies or similar organizations;
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, providing your Personal Information to payment processors for the purpose of fulfilling a payment instruction);
- when you submit data as part of a competition, or interact with our social media channels, we may publish such information alongside your name and home country on our Services and/or social media channels;
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation;
- in complying with legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement with you; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of LiveLoveLuna, our customers, or others;
We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose non-identifiable information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. These data are stored on a secure server behind a firewall.
DATA PROTECTIONThe security of your Personal Information is extremely important to us. We have the necessary technical and physical safeguards in place to protect your Personal Information. This includes protection against accidental or intentional unlawful destruction, or damage, modification, unauthorized exposure or access, use and all other unlawful forms of handling and processing of data in our possession. However, the internet is not a wholly impenetrable environment, and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will not be breached.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTSYou may ask us to update, amend or remove Personal Information or data about you by contacting us at the email address above. It is your right to ask us not to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may update your marketing preferences, or unsubscribe, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT USFor further information on how your Personal Information may be used, please contact us at email@example.com
FEEDBACKYour satisfaction with our Services is important to us. Please contact our customer services department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information.
It is also your right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority if there is a problem.