Lily Cup One Menstrual Cup
Lily Cup One is here to make things easier for first-time menstrual cup users. It’s convenient and unnoticeable thanks to a discrete case with an extra-firm rim that makes opening and sealing easy-breezy. There is also a removal loop to make sure you won’t panic once you need to remove it. We thought about everything.
- 100% medical grade silicone
- Up to 8 hours of hassle-free protection
- Double rim and easy removal loop
- Covers everything from light to heavier flow
- Healthy and safe - no odor, dryness or irritation
- Folds flat to fit in a convenient protective case
- Reusable and eco-friendly period solution
- Perfect for the first time menstrual cup users
Lily Cup One is suited for:
- Light to moderate flow
- Younger or have not experienced intercourse
- Have not given birth vaginally
Lily Cup One
- Diameter: 39mm
- Cup body: 47mm
- Volume: 21ml
Please refer to our comparison chart to compare the measurements of our different cups.
Which menstrual cup is right for me?
There are several factors to consider when choosing a menstrual cup, namely the amount of flow, your anatomy, the location of your cervix, and the stiffness of the cup. Read our guide on how to select the right menstrual cup based on these factors.
How do I use a menstrual cup?
- Fold and hold your cups with clean hands
- Insert your cup toward your tailbone
- Let it open and rotate it slightly, creating a light seal
- Relax and find the base on your cup with your fingers
- Pinch the base of the cup to break the seal
- Remove & empty.
Click here for full instrucitons.
How do i clean my cup?
You can either wash your cup with mild soap or boil it.
Click here for more FAQs