Lunette Menstrual Cup - Model 1 (Small)
Most Recommended Beginner's Cup
The Lunette menstrual cup is made of medical-grade silicone in Finland. It is hypoallergenic, toxin-free, durable, and safe for internal use. Lunette is registered with or approved by international government health agencies including the FDA in USA, and the TGA in Australia. Lunette has also received the prestigious Key Flag Emblem for high quality products in its home country of Finland. Safe colourants are used for the coloured versions of Lunette.
Lunette Model 1 is suited for:
- Women with light to moderate flow
- Women who are younger or have not experienced intercourse
- Women who have not given birth vaginally
- Women with low cervix
- Women with extremely sensitive bladder
- Diameter: 41mm
- Cup body and stem: 72mm
- Cup body without stem: 47mm
- Stem: 25mm
- Volume: 25ml
- Colour: Comes in 5 colours - Clear, Blue, Violet, Orange & Yellow
- Stiffness: Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Model 2
Please refer to our comparison chart to compare the measurements of our different cups.
Good hygiene and cleaning practices keep your vagina healthy, and your cup in good condition. The Lunette FeelBetter Cleanser is the best and most hassle-free option for cleaning your cup, both during and in between periods.
Have more questions? Take a look at our comprehensive FAQ.