Merula Menstrual Cup
The Merula Cup is made out of 100% medical-grade silicone and produced in Germany. It is round, with a rigid edge and a thin, soft body. The menstrual cup can be worn in a folded up state – only the edge needs to be open.
The slight vacuum means the cup can be worn whatever the condition of the pelvic floor muscles. It has an adaptable, three-rung stem that can be shortened to ensure an individual, optimally comfortable length.
Merula is suited for:
- Women with moderate to heavy flow
- Women with low and/or dangly cervix
- Outer diameter of rim: 40mm
- Outer diameter of widest part: 46mm
- Cup body without stem: 39 mm
- Cup body and 1st / 2nd / 3rd stem: 50mm / 61mm / 72mm
- Capacity: 38ml
Please refer to our comparison chart to compare the measurements of our different cups.
Good hygiene and cleaning practices keep your vagina healthy, and your cup in good condition. The Lunette FeelBetter Cleanser is the best and most hassle-free option for cleaning your cup, both during and in between periods.
Have more questions? Take a look at our comprehensive FAQ.