Merula Menstrual Cup
The Merula Cup is made out of 100% medical-grade silicone and produced in Germany. It is round, with a rigid edge and a thin, soft body. The menstrual cup can be worn in a folded up state – only the edge needs to be open.
The slight vacuum means the cup can be worn whatever the condition of the pelvic floor muscles. It has an adaptable, three-rung stem that can be shortened to ensure an individual, optimally comfortable length.
Merula is suited for:
- Moderate to heavy flow
- Low and/or dangly cervix
Good hygiene and cleaning practices keep your vagina healthy, and your cup in good condition. The Lunette FeelBetter Cleanser is the best and most hassle-free option for cleaning your cup, both during and in between periods.
- Outer diameter of rim: 40mm
- Outer diameter of widest part: 46mm
- Cup body without stem: 39 mm
- Cup body and 1st / 2nd / 3rd stem: 50mm / 61mm / 72mm
- Capacity: 38ml
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- Made in Germany
Please refer to our comparison chart to compare the measurements of our different cups.
Which menstrual cup is right for me?
There are several factors to consider when choosing a menstrual cup, namely the amount of flow, your anatomy, the location of your cervix, and the stiffness of the cup. Read our guide on how to select the right menstrual cup based on these factors.
How do I use a menstrual cup?
- Fold and hold your cups with lean hands
- Insert your cup toward your tailbone
- Let it open and rotate it slightly, creating a light seal
- Relax and find the base on your cup with your fingers
- Pinch the base of the cup to break the seal
- Remove & empty.
Click here for full instrucitons.
How do i clean my cup?
You can either wash your cup with mild soap or boil it.
Click here for more FAQs
|Location||Order Value||Tracked Package|
|Asia||S$60 and above||FREE|
|Rest of World||-||S$21.90|
After payment has been verified, your order will be shipped within 2-3 working days.
Shipping will take about 3-5 working days.
View our Shipping Page for more information.