Ziggy Cup 2 Menstrual Disc
Made of reinforced, flexible, 100% medical grade silicone, and it comes with an addition - ribbed tab for slip-free removal. This menstrual disc comes in two sizes so everybody can find their fit and have mess-free sex - all period long!
Ziggy Cup™ 2 comes with a ribbed tab to help you with:
- Slip-free removal - hook the tip of your finger and gently pull the cup out.
- Orientation of the cup - this tab is located in the front of your cup - which means it needs to be away from your cervix and pelvic bone.
Perfect if you have a low cervix, light to medium flow, or you want to get used to menstrual discs. Can be used for mess-free period sex.
Designed to collect everything from light to heavier flow and fit people with a higher cervix. Can be used for mess-free period sex.
NOTE: The Ziggy Cup is not a contraceptive and will not protect you from STIs or pregnancy as a result of sexual intercourse.
Have more questions? Take a look at our comprehensive FAQ.
Which menstrual cup is right for me?
There are several factors to consider when choosing a menstrual cup, namely the amount of flow, your anatomy, the location of your cervix, and the stiffness of the cup. Read our guide on how to select the right menstrual cup based on these factors.
How do I use a menstrual cup?
- Fold and hold your cups with clean hands
- Insert your cup toward your tailbone
- Let it open and rotate it slightly, creating a light seal
- Relax and find the base on your cup with your fingers
- Pinch the base of the cup to break the seal
- Remove & empty.
Click here for full instrucitons.
How do i clean my cup?
You can either wash your cup with mild soap or boil it.
Click here for more FAQs